- We have the newest state of the art computer and diagnostic systems available. Something as simple as an O2 sensor can decrease performance and mileage.
- Because programming affects how the truck is run, engineers designed software that allows our techs to help you understand the possible damage your truck may have.
- Safety and functionality are critical. Proper and complete computer diagnostics will be run to maintain reliability to get you from point A to point B.
- Our team is able to quickly diagnose and reprogram control modules and other sensitive electronics for all makes and models.
- Using state of the art computer technologies, we provide a thorough analysis on all connections and locations in the vehicle so we can detect any errors the vehicle may have.
- Our technology and software are updated often. You can rest assured that your diagnostics will be run accurately.
- Our technicians will ensure system data is up to par and clearing errors after the failure has been corrected. Compression testing, operational checking, and so many other tests can be run through the computer diagnostics.
Quality Service at a Competitive Price
24/7 Call-out Service
Preventative Maintenance for increased Up-Time
Excellent Customer Service